Sunday, March 23, 2014

Beaufort twilight fun

Another weekend comes and goes!

Monday through Friday were uneventful. We puppy sat for my friend Jen Wednesday night and Macie loved it!


I left work at 5:15 Friday so I could drive to Beaufort to pick up mine and Dr. S's race packets. I ran into my friend Amy there and we let our dogs run around for a bit while we visited. Macie and I headed back and pretty much met Matt back home at the same time (he was quail hunting in Guyton). My folks, sis, and niece made it into town around 7:30 and we all hung out for awhile before heading to bed.

Saturday morning we were up and at it early. The boys left for golf and the girls headed out for some shopping...typical. Meg found some amazing deals and really racked up on the sales. I found a potential Easter dress I'm still trying to make up my mind about...


We all piled up at 3:45 for Beaufort and were on our way! Meg, Amy, Dr. Sturgis and I all ran the 5k that started at 5. I finished in 26:50 and felt really good! Hot and humid, but good. I really didn't feel like running the second race but I'm really glad I did! I finished the 8k in 44:06 and felt really good throughout the whole run, especially since it cooled off a LOT, thankfully. We hightailed it outta there right after it was over since my dad was starving. A Giuseppi's fix later and all was well.




Normal Sunday stuff today. Dad bought more donuts, church, lunch (at the Dispensary which was delicious!!), and my fam headed back home. I did some speed cleaning before heading over to the movies to see Divergent with Megan, Molly, and Missy- this movie was so good!! I did my grocery shopping and Matt was vacuuming when I got home. Sunday chores are done and we're ready for the week!



No comments:

Post a Comment