Sunday, March 30, 2014

Favorite purchases...

...from this weekend, not all time favorite purchases ;)

Our weekend began at about 5:45 Friday evening...and it was so warmly welcomed!! Matt and I were more than ready for a weekend at home. We celebrated with pizza and basketball...though not so much basketball for me, I read a book instead.

Saturday morning we were up all too early thanks to Macie not understanding our weekend rules. 7:15 was not appreciated. Coffee was made, breakfast was had, then Matt and I parted ways for a bit. He headed out to check on a few job sites and I went for a run. I was supposed to do 6 miles, but came home to change into short sleeves after 3 and just called it a day. I've raced the past 3 weekends, so my body appreciated the rest. Matt got home and cleaning began! We both cleared out our closets of everything that doesn't fit or that we haven't worn in the past year. We took a hefty load to Bluffton Self Help (they don't charge for their clothes like Good Will) and I have a small pile left that I'm going to try and make a few bucks on. After all the clearing out we went shopping! Matt desperately needed new pants, boots (which he got Wednesday) and tennis shoes. He ended up getting 3 pairs of pants, 4 shirts, a belt, and new shoes- success! We had a lot of fun trying on shoes for his big feet. 


Yesterday evening we met up with Dr. S and Jen to see Noah and was so terribly disappointed. The movie was AWFUL and I recommend it to no one. Matt and I also realized this was the first time we've ever seen a movie in a theatre together, too bad it was a fail! We got some chick-fil-a on the way home and ended the night with more basketball.


This morning was again early thanks to Macie, but at least we had our Sunday breakfast to cheer us up! Pancakes for the win. We rode out and looked at some houses for sale before coming home to get ready for church. After church Matt and Scott headed up to Columbia for the outdoor fair thing. I've gone shopping, gotten groceries, did the laundry, and cleaned the apartment. Not a shabby day. 

Here are my favorite purchases from this weekend, in no particular order...


Sunglasses case from Francesca's!


Swimsuit coverup, also from Francesca's.


Baby shower gift...love the mute button one!


And I started our Easter baskets! Yes, I buy my own Easter basket stuff because Matt never remembers. The jellybeans have already been opened though...

Happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment