Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Warm weather makes us happy

Happy Tuesday :)
I'd rather it be Friday and be in Brunswick where we will be spending our weekend!

Last week flew by and warmer weather was seriously welcomed for the weekend. Saturday morning we got up and made pancakes, then rode out to Palmetto Bluff for Matt to check on a few job sites. I love going out there every few months to see their finished houses...plus PB is stinking beautiful year round! Matt got a last minute golf invite so he took off shortly after getting home. I did our meal planning, grocery shopping; completed a warm 2-mile run, then a long walk with Macie. Matt and I had a hot date at Longhorns later and fell asleep early.

Sunday morning (and daylight savings) we were up at 7 for the PB half marathon. Glad it's over. The later start and warmer temps messed with me and I bonked at mile 5...I fear if I would've had my phone on me I would have called Matt and quit halfway. I'll be better next year!



After the race we went to Giuseppi's for lunch and ate outside with Macie- so nice!! 


We came home, rested (and showered), then took our pup to the beach for the first time this year. She loved it!! It was perfect weather and we stayed a good hour throwing the ball with her.




We came home, bathed again, then I made dinner. Great weekend!! We're leaving Friday for Brunswick to hang out with Margaret, Chris and the kids for the weekend...and a 15k for me Saturday morning- hope it's a better race experience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment