Friday, September 12, 2014

A morning off

I had this morning off from work and had big plans- a long (9 miles) run, washing our sheets/towels, washing a regular load of clothes, and a trip to the DMV to update my drivers license since we moved.

Here's what I actually accomplished- a 5 mile run...and a mile long walk with Macie because I needed to cool down after my terrible run. I have the sheets and towels in the dryer and the other load in the washer...neither of which will be done by the time I need to leave for work! The DMV place is 20 minutes away, so I definitely didn't have time for that battle. 

From now on I'll take afternoons off when given the option...
Especially when we're leaving for Augusta this afternoon and we could have left early!

Here are pictures from our Gatlinburg trip. We had a lot of fun with some of our favorites!

















No comments:

Post a Comment