Saturday, September 6, 2014

T-minus 4 days

...until move-in day!! 
I'm getting super excited.

Friday evening my mom and sister made it to Bluffton and we chatted for a bit before turning in early; we had a busy weekend ahead!

Saturday morning Matt and I were up nice and early thanks to Cooper's heavy breathing (we were dog sitting for Megan and Scott) so I went for a run while Matt got ready to drive to N Augusta (his grandparents had a lawn mower for him to check out).
Mom and Meg headed to the pool for a bit while I got ready for baby Taylor's baby shower! We met over at The Cottage for brunch, which was as delicious as usual, then watched Brandi and Miley open all kinds of sweet baby girl things. 


Afterwards, we drove up to the house for a whole lot of cleaning. Matt's mom came and helped, as well as my friend Jen from work. We tackled a LOT and I'm quite thankful for all their help. We wrapped up about 5:30 and headed home for dinner since we were all starving! Bed was nice and early again from sheer exhaustion. 


Yesterday morning I had nursery at church, so mom and Meagan hit up the pool again for a few hours (jealous) and Matt went to run a billion errands and take Cooper home. We went back up to the house with a few carloads and more cleaning stuff. We finished up what little was left to clean then mom and sister headed back to Augusta while Matt and I went to the storage unit to clean it out. We ended up staying at the house until 7 unloading, unpacking, and mowing the yard. Matt somehow got the lawn mower working and ended up doing the whole yard! He was quite proud :)



PS- I wrote this nearly 2 months ago and am just posting. Oops.




No comments:

Post a Comment