Sunday, March 22, 2015

Left ya hanging...

Last Saturday after my crappy run I was supposed to come back and tell you I woke up at 5am before church and rocked out a 10 mile run. But I didn't, so I didn't ;) I ran 3 that afternoon. 
Moving on...


Monday-Friday were a blur this week. I'm really hoping things settle down at work soon, because I'm exhausted. Thursday afternoon our vacuum broke, then Friday morning we woke up without water thanks to a broken well. Thankfully we now have a new vacuum and a working well :) After work Friday I picked up dog food, chick-fil-a, came home, then flew out the door to pound out a short two mile run before my folks, sis, and niece arrived. 

Saturday morning my dad and Matt went fishing and us gals just relaxed at home. We sat outside for the majority of the morning and afternoon enjoying the sunshine! My sister brought their dog so we enjoyed watching all three dogs run around like goobers. I also let my niece fall into the creek off the dock while under my watch- oops. Thankfully I got her out fast and saved her glasses as well ;)





We left the house around 4 for the Beaufort Twilight run in Habersham. Phew, it was HOT! I did the challenge- both the 5k and 8k and am grateful I finished both without puking. I ran the 5k in 26:31 and the 8k in 44:59, both pretty good times for myself. I didn't stretch after either race so my groins are super tight today and I won't be running this evening. Matt had a wonderful dinner waiting on us when we got home- steak, fish, mashed potatoes (my fav!!), bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms!



This morning Matt and I had nursery duty so after a large breakfast (made by Matt again) we were out the door. We had 3 little ones this morning and a few crying spells, but we made it! Meg and dad picked up pizza on their way back from the outlets, so we ate and watched How to Train a Dragon with McKenzie. They left a bit ago, Matt vacuumed, the cable man is here fixing a few things, and I've got a few loads of laundry going. 
Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment