Sunday, March 1, 2015

March on


"Wait, wait, wait...it's March already?!"
Exactly. Spring is right around the corner!

On to the weekend recap, which is all I ever write about anyway ;)

Friday at work was rough for both Matt and I, so we split ways on the way out of Bluffton. He picked up dog food and I picked up Zaxby's for us people. We watched the Blacklist and went to bed- pretty much our Friday night ritual!

Saturday morning Matt was up at 6:30. 6:30! I was not happy, but decided to get up and get in my "long" run before the day started. Usually if my run doesn't happy before noon, it doesn't happen! I did 6 rough miles and I was so glad when it was over. I booked it home to shower and head into Bluffton for Mrs Susan's birthday morning! We had pedicures at my favorite place- they do the BEST leg and foot massage during the pedicure, which is all I ever really care about anyway :) 
After our pampering session we headed out for brunch, which was also wonderful! 


I did some grocery shopping before heading back home, then ended up being lazy for the rest of the afternoon. I washed a few loads of clothes and surfed a lot on Pinterest. We left for Savannah around 5 to grill out with the gang and make s'mores by the fire. Also a great time!


This morning I turned off our alarm for church, oops. It was such a dreary morning and Scout whined for a good 30 minutes so when she finally piped down I just turned by alarm right on off. Slept until 7:45, which felt like 9! Matt made us some pancakes for breakfast and then he started pouring concrete under our porch so I cleaned up a bit then headed out for a short run. I ran a 9:08, 8:43, and a 9:08- and felt like puking! Pancakes and syrup + coffee does not equal a good run...lesson learned. Matt was still fiddling with the porch when I got back, so I showered and headed back to town again. This time I only gift shopped- got Mrs Susan's birthday gift, a gift for our mail lady who's pregnant, Cal's birthday gift, a few cards, and Caylee/Steven's baby shower gift, whew! Done.

We fried up a lot of fish with Matt's parents, Molly, Craig, and Emily tonight. Matt did a wonderful job with all the different fish and it was all delicious! Especially the bag of fries we fried, yummy. I'm finishing up laundry and will be heading to bed early. I have vaccine inventory in the morning, boo.

Hoping for a fast week! Friday evening Jen, Dr S, and I are doing a Shamrock run in Savannah then Matt and I are heading to Augusta for a weekend of celebrating! We have Caylee and Stevens BBQ baby shower Saturday and Cal's birthday party on Sunday. Fun to be had!


No comments:

Post a Comment