Sunday, February 16, 2014

A boring weekend recap!

Hope everyone had a happy valentines day! I feel like it's been a busy week, but in reality probably not. I finished up my 3 night shifts Thursday morning, slept until 12, went to the dentist, came home and did who knows what, and fell back asleep on the couch by 9. 

Friday I got up semi-early to meet Sara and her son in Savannah to pick up last minute baby shower stuff. We had fun cleaning up the registry and I wish I could've stayed and hung out with them longer! I had two fillings to be done at the dentist, whomp, whomp. Had that done, ran a few more errands, then Macie and I had quite the girly night; watched Maid in Manhattan and Back Up Plan (apparently it was a J Lo movie marathon night). Matt made it home from N Augusta around 10 and we immediately went to bed. 


Saturday Matt got up to hunt and I slept in a bit. I attempted a run, but it was SO windy my hat was flying off! Came home and my weather channel app said the winds were 29mph! I was going to try again later but ran out of time...plus I have terrible shin splints and wasn't too keen on flaring those back up again. Daniel and Cassady's "baby-b-q" was last night and it was so fun. I had fun catching up with the girls and Matt always has a good time hanging out with the boys. Sara is trying to plan a trip for the four couples sometime between September-December up to Gatlinburg and I really hope it works out! 



This morning Matt headed back to N Augusta with his brothers to help clean up both sets of their grandparents yard after the bad ice storm from last week. I've been cleaning like a crazy lady all day...not really sure where the cleaning frenzy came from. I even cleaned the trash can. Weird. I went for a solid 4 mile run, took Macie to throw the ball, and just ate dinner. Time to vacuum and shower! 




Hoping to wake up early tomorrow for a run before getting my last wisdom tooth removed because I know I won't be in the mood to run after! 

No comments:

Post a Comment