Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pictures > words...

...because there's too much to catch up on and my memory stinks.

Finished up my last week at the hospital...no more of Matt needing to block out sunlight.


Ran around SC Friday- to Charleston, Columbia, then on to Augusta. Squeezed in a 5 mile run before picking up my sis from work. McKenzie fell asleep reading...


Saturday was gymnastics, lunch at Texas Roadhouse (bread maker was broken- soooo sad), Costco, the mall (my sis got the color running shoes I so very want!), a short run with my sis, then off for a painting class with mom and Meg.





Sunday- Augusta 10k in 56:45...all great 8 something minute miles except between miles 2-3 where THE hill of death is- no joke- ran/walked it in 10:44; terrible. I got to finish with McKenzie and loved it! 


Grilled out at mom and dads afterwards with the family and sat around for quite awhile chatting. Spent Sunday night in Augusta because Matt's sweet pawpaw passed away and his funeral was Monday. 





Got home Monday late...Tuesday was my first day at the peds office! My parents, Meg, Adam, and McKenzie sent flowers to celebrate :) Love them. 


Wednesday we pup sat for a friend- Buddy is his name and Macie loved him! Time for a puppy brother?




Rest of the week is rolling by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment