Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday! It's going to be another whirlwind weekend and I'm pretty pumped!

Macie is excited too, she just doesn't know why
Monday and Tuesday I was at the hospital with some pretty sweet babies...also discharged two for home, and the parents were veryyyy happy. Wednesday was supposed to be a half day at the peds office, but they acted desperate so I told them I'd stay, but only if I could work a half day Thursday.
Thursday was pretty sweet. I had a list a mile long of things I needed to take care of, and I got it ALL done! With the exception of one thing, and it was questionable anyway.

I skipped my run Thursday morning, stupidly, so I could sleep in an extra 1.5 hours...I'd like to say it was worth it, but when I ran in 80 degree, humid weather that afternoon I was not happy. Especially after laying by the pool for 2 hours and sweating out all the water I was pumping in. I canNOT complain since I did have 2 uninterrupted hours by the pool...first time this year! And after only two hours of "real" sun, I have caught back up with Matt, who was actually pretty dark for him. Matt and I finished off the evening with a pretty weak dinner on my part (I have not been in the cooking mood lately) and I took Macie on a pretty nice walk.


Wedding stuff is picking up again...I finished paying for flowers and the majority of the tables and chairs I rented yesterday. Dad is supposed to be talking with the caterer to keep track of him, but I'm not sure if he has or not. RSVP's started rolling in yesterday too and I got so excited! Plus our shower is tomorrow which excites me even more! Sister is freaking out because it's supposed to rain, but it'll be great rain or shine :)

Matt and I are heading home to Augusta pretty late this evening since my dad made an 8:50am tee time for tomorrow morning. I think he forgot we weren't planning on driving home until the morning. I won't lie, I'm kinda happy we're heading back tonight, even though my 3:50am wake up call this morning will be making me grumpy by 10 tonight, cause then the weekend won't feel so rushed!


No comments:

Post a Comment