Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Random musings

Just a touch of randomness for today. It's a super slow day at the office and I've been quite bored!
It's a nice change of pace :)

1. Monday a friend at work told me about powdered peanut butter. It is legit. It only has 45 calories in 2 tablespoons mixed with water. I thought it was going to be nasty and that I wouldn't like the texture, but I was wayyyy wrong. I bought the chocolate kind because Kroger was already sold out of the normal stuff, but I am on the hunt!


2. The weather forecast for this upcoming weekend looks freaking fantastic. I canNOT wait to sit on the beach for those 3 days and bake myself with all my sisters.


3. This picture from my sister is hilarious...she is a funny little girl. And I love her.


4. I had a 90% pain-free run this morning. I've had a weird foot pain (only hurts when I run) since mid-April and haven't been able to run more than 3-4 miles without excrutiating pain. Thankfully, I had already decided to make the month of May a really chill running month since I think I overdid it the beginning of the year with 4 half marathons and all the long runs in between. Marathon training starts the 2nd week in June and I want to be 100% by then!


Dinner with Matt tonight! And hopefully a long walk with Macie if the rain hold off for us :)



No comments:

Post a Comment