Sunday, May 26, 2013

Girls weekend fun

Another fun weekend is wrapping up! Well, kinda...it shall continue on through tomorrow since its Memorial Day and Matt and I are both off! We have tentative plans for a few hours on the beach.

Friday morning I got up, ran, then packed up for our girls weekend. Meg and I got to Margaret's around 1, hung out and chatted with the kids a bit, then hit up the beach for awhile before the other girls arrived. They got there about 7:30ish, so we dug into some yummy appetizers and then had a surprise lingerie party! Lots of fun and a little blushing ;) 




Saturday morning we had some breakfast, Molly played around with my makeup, then we headed out to the beach. It was kinda windy throughout the day, but we got more sun than expected! A few of us definitely got a little burned. We headed back around 4 so we could all shower before dinner. Since it was memorial weekend, lots of places were crowded and the waits were long, but we found a place on St Simons with a shorter wait. We walked down to a little bar and ordered appetizers and drinks while we waited. Food was yummy! We headed back and pretty much crashed since the sun sucked our energy!


This morning sister, Margaret, and I hit up the beach for a litte bit before calling it a day. We left around 3:30 to meet the parents in Statesboro. I got home around 7:30 and have very sluggishly trying to unpack and settle down. Can't wait to crawl into bed :)


Such a fun weekend at the beach with my future sisters!
So grateful for everything this weekend :)


I work at the office Tuesday, then the hospital Wednesday-Friday before heading home to get my hair cut/highlighted, pick up my dress in Atlanta, and to catch a Braves game! Also keeping my fingers crossed that my dress won't need major alterations since there isn't much time!
 34 days to go!!


No comments:

Post a Comment