Friday, May 3, 2013

Waiting...

I'm waiting on mom, sister, and Mckenzie to get here so I thought I'd type a little something while I'm putting off washing clothes and vacuuming. 

Monday- crazy busy.
Woke up at 5:30 am for a 7:30 CPR class in Savannah since mine was expiring soon. The class was totally finished at 8:40, so I called my doctor in hopes that they'd move my appointment up and I wouldn't be wandering around Savannah for two hours. They did! I was back in my car and headed back to Bluffton by 10, which ended up being good since our premarital counseling session was moved up to 1:15 instead of 6:30. I hightailed it home in order to shower and take Macie on a quick walk.

Back to Savannah we went! Our first session went great and I'm excited about the rest of them. Afterwards we headed to Jane's to pick out Matt's wedding band...which took all of about 10 minutes. He's so easy! And wears a size 12 ring, which seems enormous! We'll be taking this picture so soon ;)


Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I was at the hospital and had great days. I really do love snuggling with those sweet babies and I wish every week was like this one. 

Today I was in no mood to have a crazy day at the office, but it went pretty well! We were so, so busy and I didn't get to leave at 4:30 to pick up my contacts like I had planned, but 5:30 wasn't too bad. I ran to the store and grabbed some milk for McKenzie, Macie and I had a cool and windy walk, and now we're hanging out waiting for the girls to get here!

A beach weekend was planned but it's supposed rain, sadly. I'm ok with a stay inside, watch movies all day in our pajamas kind of weekend though. Lunch tomorrow at Truffles with Matt's mom and Molly are the only plans that are made! And hopefully a sister run in the morning :)


No comments:

Post a Comment