Sunday, May 19, 2013

Jam packed weekend

Per usual, another weekend has flown by!

Thursday was a full day at the doctors office and dinner with Matt...I actually cooked us meals both days this week! It's the little things ;) Friday I came pretty close to calling out sick, mainly because I was soooooo sleepy! Glad I chickened out and went because I had some snuggle-rific babies that day.

Macie was pretty sleepy too
Saturday morning my alarm went off at a dreadful 5 am so I could squeeze in a run before back-to-back premarital counseling sessions starting at 8:30. Our sessions went well; we're learning a good bit about each other...lots of lovey feelings going on ;)

After our sessions we hopped over to Atlanta Bread Co for a quick lunch before Matt headed to play in a golf tournament and I headed back to Bluffton. I was going to shop around a bit in Savannah, but it was sun shiny and I wanted some pool time! After the pool it was a hot, lethargic walk for Macie and I before I left to go babysit Chance for the evening. We walked to the neighborhood pool and only made it about 20 minutes before the rain clouds started rolling in, so we strolled around the neighborhood for awhile until I discovered I'd lost his shoes somewhere along the way! Long story short, we walked more than I anticipated, rode around in Scott's truck, and finally found the shoes back at the pool when Matt made it over to drive us around some more. Phew!



Earlyish night last night and sleeping in until 8:30 this morning felt heavenly. Heavenly!
Church was great, leftovers for lunch, then the ride back to Savannah for more counseling. I think we have 2 sessions left. Afterwards, we found ties for all the guys in the wedding party, another check off the list! 41 days until the wedding! I was all about a run this evening, but it's been steadily raining, so I declare today a rest day :)


Next Friday kicks off our girls weekend and I am super pumped!!! Hoping for no rain and tons of sun for the beach! It will be fun no matter what and I can't wait :)

These are hilarious- Meg made pig cupcakes for Stevens bday!

No comments:

Post a Comment