Wednesday, June 5, 2013

National running dayyyyy

Even though I'm currently feeling under the weather, I still attempted a decent run to celebrate National Running Day! 

I only ran 3 miles and the humid weather in combination with this stomach bug made me want to puke the entire time.


I was going to go get properly "fitted" for some new running shoes this afternoon, but opted out because I was tired of my car and I needed to get home and order wedding programs (which are super cute). I might try and go Friday instead :)

Just some running mileage and goals for the year...

January- 100.53 miles
February- 81.39 miles, including two half marathons
March- 91.63 miles, PB half marathon (current PR of 1:52)
April- 89.99 miles, Nashville half 
May- 49.68 miles

I took it realllllly easy in May because of a foot injury and with marathon training starting in June. My foot feels a little better, still not 100%, so I'm still taking it easier. And now I have a touch of plantar facsitis in my right foot, which is why I think I should be fitted for different shoes

Upcoming races:
Chicago marathon- October 13th (hoping for a 4:00-4:15, eeeeks!)
Savannah half- November 9th, with my sister!!
Kiawah Island half- December 14th, with Matt!!!!!


I'm so excited about training with Matt for the end-of-the year half!
 It'll be his turn in 2014 when he has to train me for a triathlon :)

Back to wedding prep! I've been home from work the past two days with this bug, so I've been attempting to have productive afternoons...mornings have been beyond lazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment