Saturday, June 22, 2013

ONE more week....

I know I may seem pretty lame for posting on a Saturday night, but I have to work tomorrow at the hospital so I am being lame.

Monday and Tuesday were at the hospital...crazy moms make for fast-paced days.
Wednesday I was off so I slept in a touch and made it out for a run at about 8:30- not a good idea anymore. The weather was super humid and I was fairly certain death was calling my name, but somehow I survived 5 miles. I ran a few errands then met Molly at Ulta, a highly intimidating makeup store, so I'm so glad she came with me! An hour later I walked out $129 poorer, but had some fancy new makeup for wedding day :) I showered, blow dried my hair, then headed off to get my hair and makeup done for bridal pictures. I hightailed it to Beaufort after and met up with Heather (photographer), my mom, sister, Jimi, Caylee, and Riley...such a fun family event! They had me laughing the whole time and made running around in the rain way more fun. 



Thursday was an office day...a very very slow office day. Summers are apparently slow, so we enjoyed not doing much. They threw a shower for Matt and I at Truffes and it was fun! Good wine, good food, and fun non-work related conversations :)

Friday was another day at the hospital...kind of a slow day as well with some fun, chatty coworkers.
I do really enjoy the sweet babies, and they've finally made me full time!! Only took 13 months...just 10 months longer than the 3 months promised ;)


This morning I got up and did my long run for the week- 7 miles...and felt good! It wasn't quite as humid outside this morning and there was a really good breeze going on. Matt got here and we dropped off my vehicle to get the oil changed, picked up gifts for our wedding musicians, drove to Savannah and got paper lanterns for our decor and sparklers for our exit. Matt got quite a few other fireworks to occupy him over the next few weeks. 


We made it back to Bluffton, I picked up my truck, got Macie more food, then headed over for Chance's birthday gathering. Fun times watching Chance dig into his cake and opening his presents...2 year olds are so fun and excitable!



Matt and I ran to the store, watched some car race on tv, walked Macie, now I'm about to fold clothes and jump into bed! I'm not looking forward to tomorrow because I despise working weekends, but I only 2 shifts left so I shouldn't whine!!


No comments:

Post a Comment