Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Where we left off...

I meant to post something at least once before the wedding, but I spent precious time with family instead! 

I worked the Sunday and Monday at the hospital of wedding week and was so pumped for the rest of the week off!! Tuesday I ran into Savannah for wedding related stuff and had a doctors appointment so I didn't make it home to Bluffton until after 5, so not much cleaning took place for my mom, sister, McKenzie, and Caylee's arrival. Oops. Matt and I went to Giuseppi's for one last dinner date since I knew the rest of the week would be insane. The girls finally arrived just before 11 and McKenzie promptly curled up in ball and fell asleep while we unloaded. 


Wednesday morning I got up and ran 3 miles, then picked up Meg for another...she had pretty bad shin splints so she had to keep it minimal all week. Afterwards we headed to the pool and spent most of the day there. I couldn't wear sunglasses and wore a hat most of the time to keep the face redness away...and it worked!! It is quite annoying not being able to wear sunglasses, FYI :)



Thursday morning the Megster and I did a 3-mile run, and she made me incorporate some sprinting...not fun!! Running us definitely more fun and motivating when with my sister! We had appointments for all us gals to get manicures and pedicures, and then sis and I had an appointment in Savannah for more beautification. Mom, Caylee, and McKenzie locked themselves our of the apartment for a good hour, so they weren't too pool ready when we got back after 3. Dinner was frozen yogurt that night, yum!



Friday morning was a 5-mile solo run followed by 3 with Meg for a total of 8 miles- glad to get one last long training run in before taking a week off! The Thomas ladies threw a bridal luncheon for me at 11, and that's where I'll pick up with the next post! Gotta get some pictures from my sis!

Happy Wednesday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment