Friday, July 26, 2013

Lots of giggles and Friday fun

Here's a quick recap of my week (as if you care!)-

Tuesday- up at 3:40 for some good ole tae bo...which I hadn't done in foreverrrrr then had the sleepiest day at the hospital 

Wednesday- up at 3:30 and did SIX miles on the treadmill, I think my furthest treadmill run to date. Got my first coffee on the way in and totally loved it...will be doing that a few times a week! Had dinner with Cassady, Alissa, and Sara after work to talk about birthday surprises for the boys, who are turning 30 this year all within a few months. We're having schedule issues but I'm hoping it works out! The boys would be so surprised and happy.


Thursday- Matt was supposed to be my backup alarm and get me up as he was leaving for work, but he decided to head in 30 minutes later than usual, so I missed my morning run :/ I worked at the office, came home and made dinner, then it started pouring so I never did run, sadly. I spent most of the evening CRACKING myself up on pinterest...I have no idea why. Jimi kept sending me hilarious pins and I was in one giggly mood. Matt and I headed to bed a little later, then ended up watching some practical jokers show and cracked up even more! Today we are not as giggly since we're pooped!!





This morning I got up with Matt and headed out for my long run at 6:45. Made it through 12.01 miles at a fairly decent pace. The humidity sucks my energy, but I felt pretty good for miles 1-8, and 9-12 were sluggish. I'm thankful the tanger outlets open their bathrooms before the stores...and that they still believe in water fountains!! I'm bumming it the rest of the day. A few of the girls I work with at Seaside are doing happy hour at a little vineyard downtown, so I'm going to join them when they're off, then the husband and I have a dinner date!


We might be going to Edisto tomorrow, if we wake up in a day trip kinda mood!
Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment