Friday, July 12, 2013

Still waiting, and bridal pictures

Still waiting on the sister to upload pictures from the bridal luncheon, so I figured I'd tell you about my good luck today and show some bridal pictures that'll probably otherwise never be seen :)

Today has been a good day! The Lord blessed me with quite a lot of goodness today. I got up this morning with Matt (...ish...I laid in bed until he sent Macie in after me) and headed out around 7 for my long run of the week...first 6 miles were good, last 4 were quite the challenge. I can't be too upset since I took last week off! Glad it's over either way.


After showering and brushing all the knots out of my hair for a solid 15 minutes, I took off for Beaufort to start the whole name change process. My plan was to get there right when they opened, but my run interfered so I didn't get there until 11:15. The waiting room was so full, people were complaining, and the only had two windows open...recipe for a long wait! Thankfully, they moved through people pretty quickly and I was out of there in 20 minutes! Since it went so fast I figured I woud tackle the DMV and attempt to change my license, title, and registration. Got there and they called my number immediately!! They actually ended up having to call me three times before I was finished filling out the forms- they were on it today!! Name is officially changed :)

Work called me while I was walking around Target and asked if I wouldn't mind starting my orientation to the unit 4 weeks late because they are short on days. This means I'll be on days until at least next year! Downfall is that they're finally making me orient to the super sick babies, and I have never seen myself as an ICU nurse...I like feeding and snuggling with my babies, not watching machines and charting all day. 

And here are some pictures from the bridal shoot!! Hopefully the Megster can upload those pictures soon so I can continue on with the wedding events!

And fail- I thought I could save images from Heathers website, but I can't!
Here is the link:
www.heathersfinephotography.com
Click on "brides", my name, and the password is "sheldon"

And here are two from Meg's phone




No comments:

Post a Comment