Sunday, July 14, 2013

Bridal luncheon

The Megster put the pictures from moms camera on shutterfly Friday night, so I can finally write about the bridal luncheon! There weren't as many pictures as I has hoped, but McKenzie took a LOT of interesting shots over the days ;)

I knew that Friday before the wedding was going to be a super busy day, and I loved every minute of it! I got up and did a solo 5 mile run and then picked up sister for another 3- I think I already mentioned this in a different post- but it felt so good to get one last good run in before taking it easy for a week! We finished up and showered...I made sister do my hair and makeup so she had herself, me, and McKenzie to get ready! It was a madhouse at my little apartment for awhile. My dad and Steven and Christopher, Cal, Riley, and Jimi all pulled up around 9:30. Steven and dad came early to play a round of golf at Palmetto Bluff with Coach Perez (who is now apparently my godfather- thanks to a little white lie told by Matt) and Matt. They had a great time and dad and Coach Perez keep asking when they can play again.


We took off around 10:50 and met up with the other ladies at The Cottage, a sweet little restaurant in downtown Bluffton. It was perfect! The food was delicious and came in HUGE portions. It was fun mingling all the girls in both sides of the family- though I wish grandmothers could have made it! I'm thankful for all my sisters. 








The Waters/Krebs girls headed over to Target afterwards and I picked out more stuff for Matt's "honeymoon basket"- my little wedding gift to him since he got his real wedding gift (another gun) so long ago. Then I attempted to get stuff organized to take to the venue during the rehearsal and mom/Jimi/Caylee ironed all the table runners. I showered again because I was a hot mess and Meg redid my hair and makeup :) Poor sister. 

Rehearsal was fun and frustrating, but I'll hit up on that and the dinner later. It's feeding time for my last baby of the day..it was a work weekend for me, boo. I've loved my snuggly babies these past few days :) but I have missed these two love bugs. 



No comments:

Post a Comment