Tuesday, October 15, 2013

One of many...

Oops. It's nearly been an entire month without a post. Life has been crazy busy, in a good way :)

I remember writing about Matt's birthday so I'll try my best to start from there. I started orientation in the unit that Monday...very stressful and emotional (we had a baby pass and another was coded for 25+ minutes my first day). I made it through the week then worked two full days at the peds office since April was honeymooning. That weekend I did absolutely nada. Matt took Macie duck hunting Saturday morning then came home and we watched football together alllll day. The UGA vs LSU game was a nail biter, as well as the USC game. Poor Macie was so freaked by all Matt's yelling...



Sunday was the normal church, groceries, lunch kind of day. Monday started all over with more orientation...and Tuesday and Wednesday. We've had some pretty complex babies so I've learned a lot...and been stressed a lot. I worked Thursday at the office and was guilted in to working Friday afternoon since a girl called in sick the last minute. I was supposed to be able to leave at 4:30 so Matt and I could head to Augusta, but I ended up not leaving until 6 or so. Then Matt wanted to watch some of the Braves game and eat, so we ordered pizza and didn't head home until 7:30ish. Needless to say, Meg and McKenzie were sound asleep by the time we got to their house.


Saturday we got up, I did a nice (and chilly!) 5-mile trail run and Matt went to his hunting club to look at the trail cameras. My mom came by and picked up me, sister, and McKenzie for her gymnastics class at 10:25. She was so cute! I remember watching Meagan taking classes when she was younger so I'm glad I got to see McKenzie do her thing ;)



Tako Sushi followed and it was so delicious. I ate my weight in sushi. We did a little mall shopping, I got my hair cut/highlighted, then we headed out to Wild Wings for football and dinner 1 of Meagan's birthday weekend. Sunday was another 5 mile trail run, church, then dinner/lunch 2 for the birthday girl at Carolina Ale...and Packers football (blech).




We had family pictures scheduled for 5:30 in North Augusta so we relaxed and watched an episode of the Blacklist (obsessed!!) at Meagan's house before the picture fun began. I get my CD this Wednesday so I'll be sure to share some good ones. 

I have many recaps for this past weekends adventures, and somehow I have a double ear infection, which means no work for me tomorrow so I'll be able to write a few more posts...while attempting to clean this filthy apartment! And today I rained a precious new niece...welcome to the world Gracie Bea!


No comments:

Post a Comment