Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pumpkin time

Wednesday- hospital, highlight was seeing Gracie and sneaking away to hold her for an hour ;)
Thursday- office and dinner with Scott, Megan, Chance, and Gracie
Friday- more hospital

Now my boring work week recap is over! Moving on to the weekend fun...

Matt left around lunchtime on Friday for a hunting club weekend/guy time, so it was just Macie and I for the weekend! We stayed up until 11:30 because I forgot how to go to bed without Matt, apparently. Staying up so much later than usual made me lazy and I didn't wake up to run in time...grrrr.


 I hurried around and got ready, picked up Chance, and headed to meet up with Ms Susan, Brandi, Margaret, and all the cousins at the pumpkin patch. I made multiple wrong turns and finally made it there an hour later than planned. The kids seemed to love it! 





We got back to the grandparents house in time for lunch and naps for the little ones. Margaret, Brandi, and I went upstairs with Maura and Brody to watch the UGA game while the boys stayed downstairs for the USC game. Both teams lost, boo. After all the kids were awake they jumped in the tractor wagon and Mr. Hal pulled them around on the four wheeler. They love it!


I got Chance home around 5:30, went home and let Macie out, fed us both dinner, then we hung out on the couch and reorganized some summer/winter clothes. I was in bed by 10:15...such a night owl these days ;) 

This morning I've washed some clothes, went for a humbling 4 mile run, took Macie for a long walk, and am heading out for the grocery store soon. My lame self is skipping church since I got a later start to the morning :/ Happy Sunday! 


(...just cause I love her)


No comments:

Post a Comment